I just read about a great giveaway on one of my favorite blogs... http://capadiadesigns.blogspot.com/ This woman is awesome!!! You must check out her blog!
For info about the giveaway please go to TodaysMama to find out more details and the rules!
Here is my entry to win all that cool stuff:
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
a. Complete my craft room
b. Continue exercising
c. Watch "Four Christmases"
d. Play with my Cricut more
e. Purge some things
*I realize this is more of a To Do list but they are wishes!!!
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
In recent years, I want to say it was a fleece blanket that my fiance's mother made me. It was pink and black. :)
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
Knitting a symmetrical scarf would be a good start!
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
Hmmm...I can't remember....maybe my little brother--he was born on December 27.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
We don't have human children, but my fiance and I do have a Chihuahua and a Boston Terrier. My guess is their wishes are to not be forced to go out in the snow and do their "business."
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
A Mexican stew...Pozole (Google it)! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff!
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
If I can get my craft room together it will be cards.
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
One that doesn't put me to sleep! Ok, ok...It's A Wonderful Life.
9. Favorite holiday song?
Mariah Carey's holiday songs...and Rascal Flatts' holiday songs.
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Eating!...Pozole, of course!